Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Websites

Over the past few years, I have compiled an extensive list of internet resources for music teachers and music students. These resources, organized by category, may be viewed at The Music Classroom. Lately I have been compiling lists of film musicals and other movies related to music. These pages are still under construction but are available to view.

In addition to The Music Classroom, I have an extensive list of resources about musical theater, opera and other related topics. These resouces may be viewed at Musical Theater World

As you are perusing these pages, if you experience any problems or would like to see something that is not included, feel free to leave me a message.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a small world! I am a student teacher (from The Boro) looking for ideas on how to teach middle school students about the orchestra. I've checked out your music classroom webpage but I am still stuck. Do you have any ideas that can lead me in the right direction? - Fiona Jackson, Erie PA

Antonia Rosenberger said...

Hi Fiona,

Yes, what a small world indeed.

I will post a few ideas about teaching the orchestra within the next few days. Thanks for your interest in my blog.

-Antonia